Visa Service 

Current student

Visa Request

For any visa-related requests pertaining to student visas and guardian visas, such as

Please submit your request by clicking the 'Request form' below. Your request will be sent to the CMIS visa officer.

New student

Visa Information

International students must obtain a Non-immigrant visa (Educational visa or Others) through the Thai embassy in their home country. To learn "How to apply for an educational visa to enter Thailand", please refer to the information provided below. An educational visa holder can be accompanied by one parent holding a Non-immigrant O visa (either the father or the mother). CMIS will provide the necessary documentation for obtaining a student visa once the tuition fees are paid.

If the student is transferring from another school in Thailand, they are required to transfer their visa to CMIS within 1 month after enrollment. However, if the student has been accepted in advance and will start studying in the following academic year, they can transfer their visa after completing the current academic year. For detailed instructions on "How to transfer a visa to CMIS", please consult the information provided below.

Applying for a visa from abroad

Transferring a visa domestically.

More request please send an email to